SAM Registration (CCR/ORCA)
Complete this form if any of the following are true:
- You are filing a new SAM registration (formerly CCR registration and/or ORCA certification).
- You are renewing an existing SAM registration (formerly CCR registration and/or ORCA certification).
- You are a vendor in the private sector wanting to do business with any federal government entity/agency.
- You need an active SAM (CCR) Registration in order to apply for grants at Grants.gov.
- You desire to acquire a DUNS number, CAGE code and/or MPIN for SAM Registration.
- You receive federal assistance and are a local or state government entity/agency or school/university.
- You wish to be eligible for FEMA contracts by becoming registered and certified.
- You are mandated to be registered and certified by your Authorized Contracting Officer (ACO) because you are a sub-contractor under a prime contractor.
- You wish to modify and optimize your Small Business Administration (SBA) profile.